MES Declare is a fully integrated software system that enables NHS staff declarations to be captured and published seamlessly on a PC, tablet or smartphone.
We developed MES Declare in partnership with a NHS Trust and in response to NHS England’s guidance (June 2017): ‘Managing conflicts of interest in the NHS’.
Sometimes referred to as the ‘Sunshine Rule’, the guidance is designed to increase public confidence by providing a transparent view of how decisions are made and taxpayers’ money spent. The NHS guidance ensures that NHS staff adhere to consistent principles and rules in managing conflicts of interest.
Key features of MES Declare:
- fully integrated with NHS Electronic Staff Records
- quick and easy data segmentation and analysis
- whistleblowing and breach investigations facility
- quick and easy access across all platforms
- intuitive admin interface
MES Declare has been developed to ensure you are fully compliant and that this new workload is supported as cost effectively and efficiently as possible
Why MES Declare?
- You will be compliant immediately with all elements of the new guidelines
- We can have you up and running within weeks
- Our cost-effective, automated system will save you hours of administrative time
- As with all MES systems, MES Declare will continue to evolve in partnership with you, our user community
- User Guide, training and help desk support provided
- MES Declare can be used in conjunction with MES Connect, our CRM database management system
For a demo of MES Declare or to find out how it can help you manage conflicts of interest, please contact us.