We can help you gain a better understanding of your audience through effective stakeholder research. Our approach starts with good listening – we want to hear what’s important to you and what you’re looking to achieve. Drawing on our years of engagement experience, we advise you on how best to achieve your research goals.Whether you’re planning a survey or focus group, collecting and analysing data or conducting a consultation, we provide a full range of qualitative and quantitative research services with a strong emphasis on clear and engaging communications. With our personable approach, unrivalled support and insightful technology you will accomplish your goals based on firm evidence, not guesswork or hunches.
We are a Market Research Society Company Partner. This means that we work according to latest market research regulations and abide by the MRS Code of Conduct, ensuring our research is carried out in a fair, ethical and transparent manner.
Above all, we tailor our approach to meet your requirements, providing you with outcomes you can build on.
Our research services include:
- Independent advice to achieve the best outcomes
- Online, postal, telephone and face to face surveys
- Co-design/Co-development workshops
- Focus groups
- Depth interviews
- Participant recruitment and sampling
- Public consultation services
- In-depth analysis, reporting and insights
- Infographic design – communicate your findings in an engaging way