MES provides strategy, training and support to help your organisation embrace social media and use it to your advantage to increase your engagement.
Social media platforms are constantly evolving and becoming ever more complex in the digital age.
With the advent of email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, and so many other platforms, it can sometimes be difficult to decide which channels are right for your organisation. More often than not, this can confuse us, and make our jobs in membership or communications harder.
Currently, your organisation may be struggling to understand which social media platforms to use, why you should use them, what your purpose is, how to measure these tools, and much more, too.
Why use social media?
- Despite its technological complexities, it is the most exciting, mobile, and inclusive channel of digital communication.
- Broadcast your messages in real-time; engaging and developing your networks.
- Listen to your community: everybody wants to be heard and engaged with.
- Use it as a conduit to collaborate with your community and foster relationships.
How can MES help you?
MES, together with associate, Gemma Finnegan, a passionate advocate of social media in healthcare, can:
- help your organisation to develop and roll-out a clear, focused strategy;
- effectively integrate the relevant social media platforms into your day-to-day activities;
- work with you to ensure you use the right channels for the right reasons; and
- ensure social media becomes a positive and useful tool for you and your organisation, and not a feared obstacle to tackle.
As ever, the first task is to listen to you. We want to know where you are and what you need so that we can put together a programme to help you get there, sure-footed and confidently.
Interested to know more about social media? Why not read our blog around social media here.
For more information or an informal chat, please call us on 020 8829 2330.