NHS England has published new guidance on Managing conflicts of interest in the NHS - it comes into force from June 2017. MES Declare is an end-to-end online solution, to ensure your organisation meets the new requirements in full.
Sometimes referred to as the Sunshine Rule, the guidance is designed to increase public confidence and provide a transparent view of how decisions are made and taxpayers’ money spent. This will ensure NHS staff and organisations have consistent principles and rules in managing conflicts of interest.
NHS staff will have to submit their declarations or a ‘nil return’ every year. The information must then be reported and published prominently on each NHS organisation’s website.
MES Declare has been developed to ensure you can be up and running quickly, and keep this new added workload to a minimum.
- MES Declare is fully integrated with your Electronic Staff Records
- Staff declarations are captured and published seamlessly on your website
- The system is quick and easy to access on a PC, tablet or smartphone
- All interests itemised in the guidance are reported, including:
Gifts | Hospitality | Outside Employment | Shareholdings and ownership interests | Patents | Loyalty Interests | Donations | Sponsorship | Clinical Private Practice
- You can segment and analyse data for greater transparency and reporting
- Whistleblowing and breach investigations facility
- Fully featured Administration Portal
Why MES Declare?
- You will be compliant immediately with all elements of the new guidelines
- We can have you up and running within weeks
- Our cost-effective, automated system will save you hours of administrative time
- As with all MES systems, MES Declare will continue to evolve in partnership with you, our user community
- User Guide, training and help desk support provided
Our dedicated team takes pride in building strong relationships with our clients and delivering excellent work. Our customer feedback consistently reports over 97% would be likely to recommend MES.
If you would like a demo, or to learn more about our system, please feel free to contact us.