Partnership is one of the five values of our MES Philosophy and the Partner Programme aims to embed this in each of our client relationships. Since our inception we have hosted networking and learning opportunities, and we are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve our client experience. Our Partner Programme includes:
- Challenge2020: MES’s series of annual conferences dedicated to different aspects of public, patient and staff engagement in health,
- MES Live: a series of regional roadshows for those involved in membership/stakeholder management, patient experience, communications and community engagement. These events are an opportunity to network as well as hear from guest speakers presenting on the hot topics of the day,
- Regional User Groups for our MES Engage, MES Experience and MES Declare products: each year we run sessions for users of our systems to come together and workshop new features and developments, as well as discussing the latest issues with colleagues from neighbouring organisations.
- Workshops and shared learning sessions,
- Access to the latest thought-leadership pieces and white papers from MES and associate organisations
- Exclusive training sessions across our product lines
Access to our Partner Programme is free for our clients, but we also welcome attendance by organisations we’ve yet to work with. For non-clients there may be a small charge to attend these events.